Friday, April 24, 2009

Weekend Peace!

Hey everyone,
I wanted to take a quick second to write to you and let you know that even though this week was tough and maybe you are completely wiped out with stress or worry about the economy or your marriage or friendships or whatever you can have rest.

How can you have this rest??

Its quite simple really, just trust in Christ, turn your heart towards him, repent and be baptized and find the peace of the Holy Spirit resting in your life.

Here are some things to read this weekend if you feel the need for God's comfort:
Psalm 40- the whole thing, it really helped me one late night when I couldn't sleep and I was up worrying, this Psalm and God's comfort of the spirit put me right to sleep!
Romans 5:1- know that we have peace in him!

I hope this weekend you find that peace, be safe and enjoy your rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment