Saturday, September 5, 2009

Atheism?

I saw this on a website today and it made me think about the absolute truth it told.

Atheism really doesn't make much sense. And if Atheism doesn't make sense then Theism (the belief in a God, Creator) must make sense or at least Deism (believe in a creator that no longer intervenes in the universe). As you can tell by this blog I believe in a God who is above all, He sacrificed himself for our sins, something only a perfect all knowing being could do.

So ask yourself if you are an Atheist, WHY? Does your belief make any sense? If it doesn't why do you cling to it? Does it have to do with a question of Morals?

If so check this out, I too was a great sinner, as a matter of fact I know I have sinned today. The difference is that I am willing to admit it to the Creator of this universe and with the admittance and acceptance of my faults and failures as an imperfect being I can then accept the amazing sacrifice of the Savior who paid the fine due for the failures and faults of my life. Then I can walk freely knowing my sins have been forgiven and my fate has been sealed to one day walk and worship in paradise with the God of Creation!

"The Fool hath said in his heart, There is no God..."
                                   Psalm 14:1 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment